Hello, my name is Christian Tuza and this is my story. Today I am at highpoint in NC studying criminal justice as my major. You may be wondering why I chose this as my major well that's a little bit of a long story. To shorten the story a little bit, my reason is that it strives from my family and my interests. My family has a bit of a long line of people in the police and the military. My uncle and great uncle are two great examples of this. My uncle is a police officer and my great uncle used to be in the secret service. So you could say I'm just naturally rooted to have an interested in the field of law-enforcement and justice. Another reason why I interested in these fields is because people have told me though out the years that I really come off as someone who works for the government. For instance I would often get teased at being a cop or a FBI agent in high school.
Over the years I have been too many places and have learned many different things. I started my youth in Virginia, but I did not spend too much time there when I was about 3 to 4 years oldI went overseas to live in China, or more pacifically Shanghai you may be wondering why I went during the first place well, the short and simple answer is my father works for Apple and had a very taxing job over there. So one year me and my mother went to go live with him over there and after that one year turned to a second year and then a third year than a fourth year, then before I knew it spent over half a decade overseas. While I was over there, I learned great many things, I learned how culture was over there, how people lived, the currency, how the city was, and of course, I learned about the one thing that stuck with me all those years over there, the pollution. Although I did enjoy living in China during my youth, it wasn't without consequence as some might say. Every single year I was there I would constantly get sick with a strep throat, and this wasn't once a year or twice a year this is more a few times a year. And this made my stay there a bit annoying at times if I'm being honest, but in the end I still enjoyed my time over there and learned a lot.
So after years and years traveling, I've picked up a few things, here are some fun facts about me. When I was in China, I was able to visit other countries like Japan, Germany, Australia, Singapore, and lots more. So to summon up, I've been to over 20 countries and probably every continent besides Antarctica. Thanks to being to so many places I know some of the history behind some countries like how Japan has been in multiple wars with the mongrels, for example, among rules invaded Japan in the 1200s. Another fact about me is that I've been in the northeast part of Europe, which I think is also the windiest part in Europe because I was on the top of a cliff overlooking the ocean and it felt like I was going to fall off the cliff, At any moment; I could barely keep my balance to walk up straight. So yeah, those are some fun facts about me. I've been to a few countries. I know a little history and I nearly fell off a cliff into the ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment